Do you have a hankering for something sweet? This M&M Peanut Butter Frosted Brownie Pizza will satisfy any sweet-tooth’s craving! This brownie would be perfect to serve at a party or conversely hoarded in your kitchen all to yourself. My favourite part about this recipe is that you can make the toppings whatever you want! I think Reese Peanut Butter Cups would also be a great alternative. If you try it, please share!
Make sure you subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you don’t miss my next video!
Beginner and perfect activity for toddlers to help with!
- Quaker Brownie Mix
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- Peanut Butter Frosting:
- 6 Tbs Softened Butter
- 3/4 Cup Peanut Butter (I used natural peanut butter)
- 1 Cup Icing Sugar
- Candy! I chose M&Ms but what about Reese Peanut Butter Cups?
Brownie Pizza Instructions:
To make the brownie (prepare according to instructions on bag):
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Place water, egg and oil into mixing bowl and stir liquids until just blended
- Add brownie mix and stir until just blended
- Pour into pie plate and bake in centre of oven for 25 to 30 mins
- Cool completely
To make Peanut Butter Frosting:
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter until light and fluffy with mixer
- Add peanut butter and mix until combined
- Slowly add icing sugar and mix until combined
The final steps:
- Carefully spread Peanut Butter frosting over completely cooled brownies
- Add the toppings, cut and serve!
Like what you’re reading? Sign up for my Saturday Morning Newsletter to never miss a post!